Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Photography Journey, 1 year old's.

I had decided to revamp this blog and make it the place to share my photos, my stories and other things I would like to share with everyone. My photography passion started after I came back from Sg. Lembing trip with my hiking friends at April 2009. There are many PNS camera and dSLR in that trip and for sure we took quite a lot of photographs from the trip. I had poison by my friends pictures and one of them who took some very brilliant color pictures and I like them very much. From that time onwards I got poison to photography world.

I had used Canon 1000D -> Nikon D60 -> Nikon D200 -> Canon 400D -> settle down with Canon 40D. If you wonder why I change from Canon to Nikon and then back to Canon, the reason is because I prefer RAW processing in Canon and skin tone output from Canon camera. Both Canon and Nikon produce Great Camera so please do not worry. I do feel Nikon lens is quite sharp, especially Nikon D90 18-105mm VR Kitlens which I used before, it simply sharp and value for money. At the moment I unable to find a 18-105mm VR alike lens in Canon. Perhaps Canon 18-135mm IS quite good also. Anyway, gadgets just a tool and skills are more important. I do see some friends use compact or entry dSLR but come out with amazing photos. 

There still lots to learn and snap in this photography world... 


Why we like photography? If you ask me, I feel photography can capture memories, and I like to capture pretty and colorful photos. 





No comments:

Post a Comment