Monday, May 17, 2010

Velocity Angel Search 2010 @ DCIM Exhibition 2010

I had visited DCIM Photography Exhibition held in MidValley starting from 14th May - 16th May. If you plan to get some good deals on camera gear, you might get disappointed as not much cheap stuffs over there and I not even able to find Sanyo rechargeable battery.

However, this exhibition do have many interesting workshops, talks, as well as pretty models around.
During my visit, this is the first time I attempt to take photos on those pretty models event. Now I understand why peoples bring staircase and wait early before the show start. Now I know you got no time to compose properly and you just need to keep pressing the shutter. Beside, you need to stand in a higher place to gain eye contact with the model. I stand in first row and thus all my photos are taken from bottom to top angle. External flash also play important role to capture a natural color. Most of my photos unable to obtain correct white balance but luckily I shot them in raw mode, thus still able to correct the colors.

Below are the photos (I deleted almost 100 of my pictures... =.=" ) taken during the show:

No comments:

Post a Comment